1. The Park rules
All home owners are required to pay the annual pitch fee. The fees are accepted on the basis and clear understanding that the conditions laid out in the park rules will be complied with by the home owners and their guests at all times. It should be clearly understood that in the interests of everyone on the park, the park management reserve the right to terminate the pitch licence by application to the courts if the conditions of the pitch licence or park rules are disregarded or broken. The licensee’s are responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of their own pitch.
2. Age requirement for residents: You must be 50 years of age or above to become resident on the park. No children are allowed to live on the park. If required, written permission from the park management must be sought.
3. Parking: All home owners should park on the drives provided. Visitors to the park may use the extra parking bays around the park. Parking is not permitted on any of the roads on the park.
4. Cars and other transport: Cars are requested to keep below 5mpn on the park. All vehicles must be kept in a tidy condition and cars over 3 years old must have a current MOT certificate. No commercial vehicles are to be kept on the park.
5. Businesses: Strictly no commercial enterprise or business activity of any kind to be operated from the park.
6. Building works i.e. garages, sheds, walls, fences and outbuildings must have written permission: This must be sought from the park management before constructing any type of fence/boundary or any other type of building works. Owners wishing to erect a garage or shed on their pitch must purchase these and seek any planning permission through the park office. Prices, brochures and other details are available upon request.
7. Pitch maintenance: Owners are required to keep all aspects of their pitch in a neat and tidy condition (i.e. fences, home exteriors, gardens and outbuildings). Any owner who fails to comply with the terms of this clause will be given 28 days notice in writing from the park management to comply with the terms and conditions. If the owner has not taken reasonable steps to comply with the request by the end of this period, then the park management reserve the right to enter the pitch and carry out such work as may be necessary. The cost of all such works shall then be payable by the home owner. Washing lines should be reasonably screened from public view.
8. Vacant pitches: Access is not permitted to vacant pitches. Building materials and other construction plant machinery must be left undisturbed.
Page 2 of 2
9. Trees & shrubs: The Park has many preserved trees. Under no circumstances should you crown, cut down or damage any tree on the site. If there is a problem with any tree near to your home, please inform the park management who will arrange any necessary work to be carried out. Any flora or fauna on the park should not be interfered with or disturbed.
10. Pets: Dogs are permitted at our discretion and individual written consent must be sought before any dog is brought to the park. Permission for a dog may be withdrawn if the animal is a nuisance or if in the opinion of the park owner or his agent is likely to endanger other park users. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times in public areas. Dog owners are asked to keep dogs from fouling public areas. Any fouling on the park must be cleaned up by the dog owner, and failure to do this will be seen as a serious breach of the park rules.
11. Insurance: All homes on the park must be insured for either market value or replacement value. Replacement value is recommended and can be arranged for you by the park. It is recommended that you also insure for contents.
12. Sales: Sales can be arranged through the park management. If the home owner wishes to sell privately he can also do so. In either case a 10% commission is payable to the park owner and any new owners must meet the minimum age requirement for the park.
13. Weapons: No offensive or dangerous weapons can be brought on to the park at any time.
14. Noise & games: Please be courteous to your neighbours and refrain from playing loud music, especially between the times of 10.30pm and 8am. It is also in the interests of safety that any owners who have children visiting do not allow them to play near the main entrance. No ball games are allowed on the park.